- Adam Pettichord: It’s freakin awesome.
Con: I had to pay for it. Rather have gotten it for free.
- Michael Gutermuth: Worth every penny and best bang for the buck for a quality smoker in my opinion.
- Bryan Rife: Pros
6 year warranty Perfect size for family of 4 especially if you smoke a pan of Mac and cheese or vegetable plus meats. Stampede might be right sized if you don’t cook a pan of this or that. Stampede has a 4 year warranty. I was able to cook hamburgers on searing grates last week for the first time no problem on the bull.Cons
Might be bigger than you need? Nice to have extra room in case you need it. For the extra 300.00 over the stampede the Bull is worth it.
- Jarrod Robichaux: Best grill I’ve ever owned. Best customer service. They back their products with a 6 year warranty. And the owners give you their personal cell phone number in case anything goes wrong with your grill. If that’s not standing behind a product, I don’t know what is. You won’t regret getting this grill.
- Michael Budzevski: You have to buy a sear kit.
- Larry McCurley: Pros: One Awesome Smoker Grill. Cons: Couldn’t Afford two.
- Robert Lancaster: Pros: it’s one awesome, can cook anything on it. Cons: it doesn’t stay clean and new looking when you use it every day.
- Dayton Stone: Pros easy to use, holds temp great cooks some of the best chicken I’ve ever had. Cons just in my opinion I would like a little more smoke taste on bigger cuts of meat like Boston butts or brisket. Overall it’s a great product that I like.
- Joe Scheffler: Keeps temp all day long easy to start not a lot of smoke and door isn’t complete seal
- Sean Travis: The cover sucks to put on, but other than that it was a great investment! Customer service is amazing
- Jesse Hart: Consistently holds Temps. Well built.
If coming from a traditional smoker, it likely won’t have enough smoke flavor for you.
- Kenneth Eddins: Best grill built customer service is fantastic
- Trey Edwards: Best grill for the money. No regrets. Excellent customer service. No downside.
- Duane McDonald: love my rectec really no cons on mine yet
- Brad Peters: PRO’s- Its the best / Con’s- you can’t fit a whole Elephant in it!🤪
- Kim Whatley: Pros I cooks anything you want to cook
Cons cart in week drip tray warpedI added the insulation around the lid help keeps the body of the grill cleaner and the smoke is directed out the stackI love cooking on this grill and I recommend this to everyone I know
- Mark Mild: Pros
great customer service
holds temps great
6 year warranty
It looks bad assCons
You’ll definitely put on a few pounds
- Bran Wood: The only downside i have with it was the grate height. It was a little low for my liking with the standard wheels. But i replaced the wheels with some 8 inch casters and now it is perfect.
- David Wallis: Had it for over a year now, no regrets, best grill out there
- Chad Pursifull: Just order the comp cart, or do a wheel mod. Other than that, best investment I ever made
- Raymond Carnes: We won’t let you down. You’ll know as soon as you lay your hands on it that you made the right decision. If you don’t like it I’ll refund your money and pay to ship it back.
- Darin Gillespie: Con, you will buy another freezer 😝
- Rey Alvarez: Glad I made the purchase. You won’t regret it. It is more than just a smoker. It gets big jobs done at once the oven can’t do. I can smoke long without being in the house and can adjust the temp. It’s convenient. Cons hmm that’s hard. Maybe could come with the second shelve and the comp cart instead of the wheels it comes with. No cons I can think of performance wise
- Lugg Nutt: Where are you located?
- Mark Stinson: Everyone has said what I would have said (absolutely amazing smoker). Except, use quality pellets. It makes a world of difference.
- Brian Haehl: I named my Bull Mary Poppins because she is practically perfect in every way
- Steve Wallace: Con: your family will demand you cook for them at all the family events.
- Courtney Page Platt: My husband named his “Baby”…he loves her…maybe more than me:/
- Nash Garrett: I have a BGE, have for years, RecTec is fun and easy to use. Food tastes great, get the wireless controller and smoke box, they’re worth every penny!
- Jon Miller: Best pellet grill hands down
- Jason Pierce: Only con so far is that I have become addicted to using it. If I’m not smoking I’m grilling. If I’m not grilling I’m baking!
- Pat Reid: This RT 700 Bull smoker cannot be matched by any other pellet Grill on the market. It is far superior to all I have seen or used. If you couple the great cooks you will get from this grill along with the incredible customer service that you receive from employees like Ryan,Jamie,AB,Zack , Adam and Eric just to mention a few employees, then you will have the best of the best . Each time I called Rec Tec whether it be to ask a question, order a part, or concerns about the grill, their knowledge and expertise and willingness to serve me with the up most respect and courtesy was insanely incredible. Some of you may think this grill is pricey, but if you couple the great cooks you will get , the incredible build of this grill and the insanely incredible customer service and willingness to make your grill perform at its best then the price is really cheap. For me personally, I cannot wait to add another Rec Tec grill to my collection. Thank you RECTEC and RECTEC Family for you dedicated service
- Kevin W Sutter: Following
- Bruce Peltier: I’ll be s keep to tell you soon, money gets delivered tomorrow. I can tell you I just did a similar post and nobody had anything bad to say s out them.
- Brian Swanson: All pros zero cons
- Bryon Beresford: I will say this. It is a beast, i love that it is almost 20″ deep which a lot are only 16″. I love the hopper on the back and it is huge. I live in ohio and have cooked twice this winter in a freezing rain/sleet and it held temp perfect. I got the competition cart and it really makes it like sravke as can be, easy to wheel around and feels like a tank.Because of chamber space it does take a little bit if time to heat up. But that isnt an issue when you know that and plan ahead. Also will reach over 500 degrees.
- Don Wills: Great choice, been cooking on mine several times the past couple months. Every thing came out great! Couldn’t believe how easy compared to my last couple of grills.
- Paul Howard: Never met anyone who had anything bad to say about Rec Tec. Bunch of Rec Tec owners in Pellet Smokers Unite group
- David Szelewski: Just got mine last week and I’m very happy with it
- Chris Doss: I’ve had the 680 for a few years and love it. Make sure you cover it, left my cover off once and the sprinklers got moisture on one of the contacts and it wouldn’t light off. Just cleaned up the terminal and she worked like a champ.
- Chuck Pinder: Have had mine for a year and a half. Cook on it year round. Love it.
- Shelton Posey: Great grill had mine for a year cook on it every weekend
- Lenny Tropiano: REC TEC Bull RT-700 Owners of America – love my Bull
- Jim Block: You do not have to buy a RecTec but if you don’t you will wish that you had
- David Pearson: Like you have done, I reserched like crazy to make sure this was a good purchase. Looked and compared it to other brands and then pulled the trigger and bought. Getting a handwritten letter from the owners with direct lines to call was something you just dont get today. When I was having trouble installing into the outdoor kitchen I built on a Saturday at 4:30 in the afternoon and helped me with the questions and issues I was having, it was above and beyond expectations. I broke the wifii connector and let them know, shipped the part and had the next day at no charge made me the loyal follower like so many.
I have had “Bully” 11 months and cooked on it an average of twice a week. Easy to clean and more important easy for my wife to use also. I have just finished using the 160 lbs of pellets. Still works great and looks great.
.. you will become a smoke meister constantly looking for new recipes and your friends will want to know when your cooking next and asking to drop their meet off for smoking also.
- Doug Wilkerson: I’m saving for the BFG. My neighbor just got his his RT-700 and I’m jealous. He is putting out some amazing meats. I’m going to turn the tables when I get it.
- Pat Reid: The cons to buy and rec tech grill our sample, you will now be doing all the cooking for your family LOL
- Pat Reid: Meant to say the cons are very simple, you will have to do all the cooking from your family from this day forward LOL
- Aaron Feigin: I upgraded to the Bull from Electric Smoker. I have cooked Brisket, ribs, salmon, shrimp, lobster, and chicken so far. Pros: flavor, temperature range (HUGE benefit). Cons: I guess you will cook more so you will have to buy pellets, YOU will cook more. I would say the wifi connection to the App is a little spotty, but really it is an amazing unit.
- Kevin Mckay: Pros it’s awesome! Cons I buy more meat to smoke.
- Wes Phillips: Pros, they’re well built machines with a team of people that stand whole heartedly behind what they sell. The cons, You missed the academy last year and REC TEC Fest earlier this year… Don’t sleep on #RECTECacademy2020
- Kris Boysen: AMEN
- Wes Phillips: See if the treager owner is willing to talk to you like Raymond… When you get the personal phone numbers of REC TEC team members and owners you know they’re Serious about the REC TEC Grills. Just do it…
- Chris Walk: Just do it. You won’t be disappointed.
- Dillon Pearson: Buy nice. Not twice
- Allen Garchow: I love mine, waited 3 years to get it. No cons as of yet
- Mark Mild: Pros
Check Latest Price on Amazon!