When we think or talk about best commercial smokers for use, the bottom line is all about control and convenience. Aside these, taste and flavor produced is paramount. And without any doubt, pellet grills and BBQ smokers are indeed a real revolution for the cooking industry.
With commercial pellet smokers, we have several numbers of new designs that come packed with lots of convenient features. It is with this focus that we have chosen to provide this commercial pellet grill buying guide and review of the 5 best pellet smokers in the marketplace. Pellet grill and smokers are amazing cooking equipment that provides better and easier outdoor cooking experience. For people who love and enjoy smoked beef, turkey, ribs, brisket, salmon, smoked foods and pork chops, using a pellet smoker will serve as the best solution ever.
These Commercial Pellet grills in review provide adequate heat for cooking your favorite meals, as well as deliver outstanding flavor that’s uncommon.
Click to jump straight to each topic:
- How commercial smokers function
- Top 5 Best Commercial Smokers Reviewed for 2020
- #1. Bradley Digital 6-Rack Smoker – Best Electric Commercial Smoker
- #2. KBQ C-60 BBQ Smoker Pit – Best Real Wood Fire Commercial Smoker
- #3. Landmann USA 3495GLA – Best Gas Commercial Smoker
- #4. Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill with Sear Box – Best Wood Pellet Commercial Smoker
- #5. Fire Magic Charcoal Bbq Smoker – Best Charcoal Commercial Smoker
How commercial smokers function
These commercial pellet smokers have digital controllers akin to the controllers found on modern day indoor ovens. You simply choose the cooking temperature you want, and you can go ahead and cook at a specific temp for a set time.
The commercial pellet smokers utilize wood pellets that are natural products, with no petroleum trace in them, and without fillers, binders or chemicals. They are indeed a superior source of smoke flavor for people who love great foods. Prior to buying any commercial pellet grill, know that some pellet smokers require access to electricity, and maintenance is also to be considered. With movable parts created on these grills, know also they are susceptible to breakage. You don’t have to worry about these shortcomings, as the following commercial pellet smokers are durable, highly efficient, and easily manageable.
Top 5 Best Commercial Smokers Reviewed for 2020
Being fanatical about smoked food we have researched the best commercial smokers that are on the market at this moment in time. We come up with a list of the ten we think are the best and tell you why.
#1. Bradley Digital 6-Rack Smoker – Best Electric Commercial Smoker
This 6 rack Digital Smoker has majority of the outstanding features you will find within the best of original smokers out there in the marketplace. With this smoker, you can utilize its digital technology to completely and easily control cooking temperature, time, and smoke. This helps you decide how much smoke you need, the duration your food will be smoked, & at what ideal temperature. This is the digital smoker that’s ideal for full house entertainment, preparing special gourmet foods at home or outdoors. You can fully enjoy the flavor that real smoking brings to your cooking with the new Bradley Digital Smoker. This smoker provides stress free methods to automatically smoke, roast, and bbq in the outdoors. It simply provides great flavor!
- This smoker is completely insulated and helps you smoke on cold or hot days – while yet sustaining desired cooking temperature.
- Has an Internal Temperature Sensor that simplifies cooking process.
- It has 100 percent stainless steel interior that offers the capacity for heat retention, with easy clean-up process.
- It is highly reliable for its precision to steadily generate the best of tasty smoked foods.
- Very easy to control and is quite more versatile than most other smokers in the market.
- With its many features, particularly the Auto Smoke Generator, insulated cabinet and electronic control, this equipment can easily eliminate extreme temperature fluctuations and disruptions in smoke production. With this – you get great smoking experience with the perfect taste of smoked foods.
- It is also developed with the highest quality material available.
- Has Full Digital Control, 6 Cooking Racks.
- Has nine diverse flavors of hardwoods.
- Burns up to 280 degrees Fahrenheit Max Temp.
- Has separate burners for smoke and oven.
- Capacity to hold up to eight hours of smoke.
- This pellet grill is quite spacious but not so big to hold a large gig.
The Bradley Digital 6-Rack Smoker is one of the best of modern day pellet smokers and is very durable and solid. We recommend this product if you need outstanding grilling equipment that’s consistent and 100 percent convenient for cooking.
👉 Get the Latest Price on Amazon!
#2. KBQ C-60 BBQ Smoker Pit – Best Real Wood Fire Commercial Smoker
This special KBQ smoker is one of the most preferred for Backyard Smokers. It has been adjudged as one of the most innovative bbq smokers ever made in current times, and the quality of meat or food you get from this appliance is amazing. This smoker utilizes a REAL WOOD FIRE, and no gas, pellet, charcoal, or electric heat. With inverted flame, this appliance produces perfect thin blue smoke automatically, and has a control box that maintains temperature automatically. If you seek for real smoker that’s a stickburner and that functions without giving you stress, headaches and heartaches, the KBQ smoker is the ideal option to go for.
- In as far as you can without stress place a log into a box, you can produce ideal thin blue smoke and great barbecue within this amazing KBQ smoker.
- Has 60 lb capacity with 12-position racks.
- Has 4 wire shelves that are transposable with full-size hotel steam pans.
- Has three inches wheels pre-mounted on the rear legs.
- And much more.
- This appliance isn’t a “set & forget” smoker. This is because it requires tending as you will need to set coals, add some logs – about every 30 minutes.
The KBQ smoker is great for people who need some amazing grilling experience with versatility! It offers the perfect smoky flavor of real cooking for your cooking, baking, and roasting of ribs, biscuits, pizzas, veggies, hot dogs, burgers, or steak.
👉 Get the Latest Price on Amazon!
#3. Landmann USA 3495GLA – Best Gas Commercial Smoker
The Landmann Smoker offers heat saving benefits, and provides easy access drawers to gain entry into the woodchip box & water pan. The distinctive features of this smoker helps keep stabilized temperature for smoking a wide range of meats and foods including those of beef, turkey, chicken, venison, fish, among others.
- Has durable welded hinges on the door.
- Has magnetic closings to help keep door securely fastened and for easy opening.
- Has four adjustable chrome-plated cooking grates & meat hanger.
- Has square wide-stance legs for firmness.
- Has rotary igniter and cast brass burner with long life benefits.
- Will never rust.
- Comes with 10-year warranty.
- This smoker is simply dynamic and has no drawback at the moment
We highly recommend the Landmann Smoker if you are looking out for a high quality smoker that can grill your food amazingly. It burns cleaner and hotter and helps you cook or smoke food with improved flavor.
👉 Get the Latest Price on Amazon!
#4. Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill with Sear Box – Best Wood Pellet Commercial Smoker
If you are so sick and tired of making bad BBQ, this is the perfect pellet grill smoker to cook, roast and bake favorites for your friends, neighbors, and loved ones. Say bye-bye to commonplace grilling with this smoker and be the grill master you are supposed to be. It has the ideal digital temperature control that helps do all the work for you. Just turn it on, set the temp, and let it work roasting, smoking or baking your favorites – while you play.
- Enjoy more delicious meals with its many dynamic features.
- With premium hardwood pellets for fueling, this smoker quickly produces clean heat and smoke, while infusing savory smoky taste within your food.
- Has SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY to maintain heat for you while producing optimal volume of smoke.
- Allows you cook at desired temp from between 160° F and 500° F.
- Has spacious cooking area of about 570 square inches.
- Price is a bit on the high side at $899, though much better than its competitors in the marketplace.
With this pellet grill, you will definitely achieve outstanding results irrespective of whether you’re baking, smoking, grilling, braising, searing or barbecuing. We highly recommend this product.
👉 Get the Latest Price on Amazon!
#5. Fire Magic Charcoal Bbq Smoker – Best Charcoal Commercial Smoker
The Fire magic bbq smoker is made by firemagic (manufacturer of premium stainless steel gas and charcoal grills that’s well preferred by large number of users globally). This is indeed one of the best all-stainless steel smokers in the marketplace. It is of the highest commercial grade quality, and a true hi-tech smoker. It also has about 5 trays for food with which you can use to smoke all of your favorite meals. It also has dual top smoke stacks and an air intake by the foot of the heat chamber which permits for clear-cut temperature control. To improve the accuracy of your cooking experience, you will find a digital thermometer and meat probe for your convenience.
- This bbq smoker has a door that is well insulated with a thoroughly tight, adjustable seal.
- Has a cooking space of about 1640 sq. in.
- Has 5 Removable Racks.
- Has Removable Ash Tray.
- A Digital Thermometer and Meat Probe for accurate temperature control.
- All Stainless Steel.
- Has temperature range from 0 to 450°F.
- Has Cooking Capacity of up to 6 Cubic feet
- For now, this smoker has not been identified with drawbacks!
This appliance provides ease of usage and can be easily transported. It is the ultimate smoker to consider any day, any time!
With our best commercial pellet grills review and guide – we believe you can now make up your mind perfectly to choose the best smoking appliance that will deliver amazing smoked foods that taste incredible. Enjoy great cooking adventure with any of the commercial pellet grills on our list and thrill your guests!
Last Updated on August 6, 2020 by Judith Fertig